Our Expat Tax Services help the companies who are deputing expats in complying with the regulatory issues and complex taxes surrounding expatriate assignments.
Our range of services includes:
- Expatriate secondment.
- Advisory on Permanent Establishment issues.
- Assistance on tax efficient salary structure.
- Applicability of social security contributions.
- Advisory on foreign exchange issues.
- Advisory on tax compliance requirements.
- VISA documentation.
- Assistance on Bank Account opening.
- Assurance on FRRO Registration.
- Obtaining PAN for Expats.
- Assurance on obtaining Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN) for employer foreign companies.
- Evaluating Withholding taxes.
- Assistance on tax equalization statements
- Assistance in filing Withholding tax returns.
- Assistance in issuing Form 16 to Expats
- Advice on Compliances and filings.
- Advice on Income Tax Return Filing
- Assistance on disclosure of Foreign Assets.
- Assistance on disclosure of Liability
- Assisting on the Exit Formalities
- Obtaining an Income-Tax Clearance Certificate (‘ITCC’) for expat